Aloha Friday!

Friday 22 August 2008
Posted by Neugier


Thanks to Jen, this is my first Aloha Friday!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought on Fridays I would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you would like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave the link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participates! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Now on to my question of the week:

You only have 24hrs. left to live, what will you do with them?


Here is my answer (with links) to Jen's question:

Go to Louis Vuitton and search for ... "Aubepine Flat Sandal In Calf Leather" and "Carnet de Voyage"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My answer: I would have a discussion with my family to find out the one thing that everyone wanted to do the most. Then we would spend the day making memories never to be forgotten!

Dee said...

spend it with my loud family at the beach having fun, picnicking swimming, the whole 9 yards!

Anonymous said...

I would be doing the same thing, spending it with family and trying to make it the best time ever.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Hugging, kissing, holding, snuggling, and playing with my girls and J. And eating...everything.

Anonymous said...

Spend it with my family - maybe at the beach or the park.