Cool Summer Fun!

Thursday 9 August 2007
Posted by Neugier

Ice Cube Painting for all ages!

-Cover your work area with plastic, (or do this outside so you can use a hose for clean up-and a little water play!
-put dry tempera paint of varying colors in salt shakers for sprinkling.
-Shake the paint on a piece of paper or paper plate (brown paper bags cut wide open work really well)
-If hands are a concern, then put on an old pair of mittens or an old pair of dads socks
-Use ice cubes to swirl through the paint and create your own master piece.

Tons of fun for everyone!

1 comments:

Deb said...

I don't know that I will be trying this with all my baby-sitting kids. I am sure they would have a blast, but I don't know that I want that mess. Maybe I would try with just a couple kids. :-)

Love, A.D.