Tagged!

Friday 28 September 2007
Posted by Neugier

I have been tagged. Which means I am to list 7 random facts about myself and then tag 7 blogger buddies.

1. I am married to my very best friend. I thoroughly enjoy every part of being a
mommy to our four wonderful children and when asked how I would describe our home; my answer is always: A safe place.
2. I love to travel!
3. I throughly enjoy painting.
4. I enjoy dressing up in my pearls and little black dress for a Symphony just as much as I do going out in the garden in comfy clothes and barefoot.
5. I once caught a small shark while Sea Fishing with my Dad.
6. I just got my ears pierced!
7. I enjoy Lawrence Welk music and especially his show.

Okay, Beth, Cheryl, and Doreen consider yourselves tagged! :-D

3 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

think you got time to post something for Friday Food Feast???? LOL ;)
love ya!

PS. how does Monday . ..say 2:00 sound??? I'll make the coffee.

Anonymous said...

you need to post my dear!!!! I know. . .look at my blog. . not a thing!!! everytime I come downstairs I leave my cookbook up in the kitchen :( I've just about got Justin, Cody and Tyrel's room cleaned!!!! YES what a good feeling :) Hope your weekend is going well. . . .chat later
~Beth

Anonymous said...

that's for leaving an anonymous comment on mine LOL