Aloha Friday!

Friday 5 September 2008
Posted by Neugier


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought on Fridays I would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you would like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave the link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participates! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question:

If you could jump into any book...what book would it be and why?

Labels:

6 comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Growing up I always would imagine what it would be like inside that book. The neat news is they are planning to make it into a full length movie out soon I believe.

Have a great weekend!

Tara said...

Hmmm Thats a tough question.. I love to read.. I love Frank Perettis books.. suspenseful, and scary. Love Lori Wick.. usually set in the western days..and the men are always PERFECT haha

Jenni said...

Something by Phillipa Gregory! I would have loved to see what was going on at court!

PMKU said...

I've got about 50 of them that I could choose from. I have zero time to read a book. I would love to read anything by James Patterson or Nicolas Sparks.

Anonymous said...

It would definitely be Mary Poppins. I always wanted to join that tea party on the ceiling!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great question. I have to actually think about this one. Hmmm . . . maybe a Sophie Kinsella Shopoholic book? hee hee