M is for...

Sunday 21 September 2008
Posted by Neugier

Comment and I’ll give you a letter. You’ll then have to list 10 things you love/ that are a part of your life and begin with that letter. After that, post this meme in your blog to give out letters of your own.

I was given M

  1. Magi...the middle name of the one I love!
  2. Miracles...our four children. Our family.
  3. Memories... a gift you give yourself.
  4. Music...something that you have in your heart
  5. Musings...they allow us to reflect and correct (when needed)
  6. Monkeys...one of my many pets growing up.
  7. Milkshake...I like chocolate!
  8. Michael Jackson...do you think that just MAYBE his dance moves come from Audrey Hepburn?
  9. Mysteries...they keep me on the edge of my seat!
  10. Mail...something I enjoy sending and receiving.

Let me know if you would like to play.

Thank you Angel Forever for challenging me with the letter M!

4 comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Thanks for playing along :) Love your list of M's!

Not Your Aunt B said...

Muy bien!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

I'll play! This is a fun meme!

Emily said...

Ooh this looks like fun! I'll play.