Two Tips for Tuesday!

Tuesday 2 September 2008
Posted by Neugier

It is all about cloth this time.

Two Tips:



1. Have you ever gone into a public restroom with your little one to change their diaper only to find that their is no changing station!? I got "caught" once and ended up using nearly the entire role of paper towels to cover the floor/new found changing station. (Interesting to say the least...) Now, I carry with me at all times in my diaper bag one of Walmart's inexpensive large cloth diapers. It works wonderfully!

2. Do you ever find yourself looking for that matching sheet or pillow case? Well, a few years past an acquaintance of mine shared the following with me and I am so thankful she did! Simply fold top and bottom sheets together with other pillow case and put them inside of the second pillow case. Then each set is in its own little personalized bundle. And, will save you a bundle of time as well! :D

0 comments: