What do you do when...

Thursday 18 September 2008
Posted by Neugier

Yesterday, I took my oldest to the Doctor along with our two youngest. Regardless of when, I always dread having to go sit in the Doctor's office and WAIT for my appointment! However, I especially dread it this time of year when it seems that most people are "sharing" cold germs a little to freely AND, I have our two youngest with me.


Yesterday was no exception. I figured the total wait and visit time would most likely be 30 to 60min. so I chose to have an impromptu picnic! That's right, right there at the Doctor's office! This office just so happens to be on a nice size piece of property, so I parked in the back, took out one of our "car towels" and a few toys together with their lunch and we had a good and might I add much healthier time than we would have otherwise! :D

2 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Great idea! Our pedi has separate sick/well waiting rooms which is nice, but going outside sounds better!

Not Your Aunt B said...

How nice! Great idea!