Two Tips for Tuesday!

Tuesday 14 October 2008
Posted by Neugier

Socks! Where are you socks?

Bea mentioned a very puzzling albeit common phenomena on her last post. How many times do we do a load of laundry only to find we now have several single socks rather than all the nice pairs we put to launder?

Although not 100% foul proof this is my fairly successful remedy for our sock challenge! I hope it will help you as well.

1. Place all socks in a net draw string bag BEFORE placing them to launder.
2. Keep socks on top of the dryer in a nice "sock box"! (I only do this with Abby and Aydon's socks, but I have found it to save time and aid in organization.)

Clean Showers Made Simple!

I have two different colored Body Sponges in our shower, one is for bathing the other is for cleaning. It takes only a moment to run the "cleaning sponge" over the walls and down the sides of the tub, not to mention that Abby and Aydon throughly enjoying "cleaning" the tub while taking their baths.

1 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Ah, an answer to my problem! Thank you!