Aloha Friday!

Friday 5 December 2008
Posted by Neugier


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought on Fridays I would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you would like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave the link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participates! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question:

Is there a certain gift that you and your husband or your children receive every year?

Labels:

8 comments:

Nina said...

My mom buys ornaments for everyone each year with their name and the year on them. She has done this since I was little and it is fun decorating my tree each year and finding all the different years and remembering why she picked that ornament for that year.
This year she bought a bunch of Cross ornaments that have represent the rememberance of loved ones lost.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

No not really. Although we often say we will do a special family trip, or see a show as part of our Chanukah gift to each other.

Anonymous said...

We usually get a chocolate orange from my grandparents, but that's the only consistent thing I can think of.

janetfaye said...

I usually receive a few gift certificates every year.

I like them because then I can buy what I need or want.


http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2008/12/aloha-friday-3.html

sues2u2 said...

pj's on Christmas eve! I'm neurotic like that. I like the whole theme thing (not matching btw) for Christmas pix.

Unknown said...

My husband love tootsie rolls and on our first Christmas together, before we were even married, my mother had no idea what to get him, so she got him a giant bag of tootsie rolls. Now it is tradition that every years she includes a bag of tootsie rolls in his stocking.

Tara said...

Let see.. candy.. lol Socks, Toothbrushes lol (these are all stocking stuffers)

Jenni said...

The kids get Christmas PJs every year...but that is all that is consistent!