Aloha Friday!

Friday 26 December 2008
Posted by Neugier


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought on Fridays I would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you would like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave the link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participates! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question:

When do you take your Christmas tree and decorations down?

Labels:

2 comments:

docemdy said...

Day after Three Kings

Not Your Aunt B said...

They start coming down Jan.2, but we leave the tree and nativity out until Jan. 6 (3 Kings' Day). I just try to tackle a little at a time because I like to have it organized for next year!