Aloha Friday!

Friday 9 January 2009
Posted by Neugier



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought on Fridays I would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you would like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave the link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participates! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question:

How important are non toxic(as in your 6 mon. old or small pet can drink and not get hurt) personal care and home care products to you and Why?

Labels:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty important - I try to use as many non-toxics as possible. :)

Anonymous said...

It's gaining importance with me but a lot of it is based on educating myself on what the best products are and finding them for a reasonable price.

janetfaye said...

I try not to use toxic stuff in my home.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

We have switched over to more safe products in the home for our family. Of course it is a lot easier now with more products coming out. We also are very careful about items being PBA free.

Heatherlyn said...

The less toxic the better.

I became more careful after about 5 years ago I think the bleach cleaner I was using caused me to develop eczema and ever since then I stick with much softer more human-friendly cleaners.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I try not to use too many toxic products. Everything I do use is kept out of reach of the children, and as they get older I explain it the symbols to them.

Anonymous said...

I look at the labels whenever I buy cleaning products to make sure they're not toxic. However, I don't think I'm a fanatic about it.