Welcome 2009!

Thursday 1 January 2009
Posted by Neugier

"The new Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball is a 12 foot geodesic sphere, double the size of previous Balls, and weighs 11,875 pounds. Covered in 2,668 Waterford Crystals and powered by 32,256 Philips Luxeon Rebel LEDS, the new Ball is capable of creating a palette of more than 16 million vibrant colors and billions of patterns producing a spectacular kaleidoscope effect atop One Times Square."

I wish for you peace of mind, heart and soul. The things you did not like so much this past year...? Well, change them. This year offers you an opportunity, you have only to answer the question: "What will I do with this opportunity?" And, remember that while it is special to begin a new year; each day we wake is really a God given opportunity.

3 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Happy New Year! Here's to new opportunities!

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful! Is that what I missed when I went to bed at 10:15pm? I'm so glad you posted this so I could see it. Gorgeous.

Heatherlyn said...

I would definitely go through and put all my personal/history in order. I have a lot of "therapy" journal entries that are not representative of my life as a whole that I would want to get rid of or put into perspective.
I would also spend a lot of time with my children and husband. There is nothing else here that I couldn't continue to work on after this life. Or so I think.