Playdough Recipe!

Saturday 26 April 2008
Posted by Neugier

Ingredients:
2 c. flour
2 c. warm water
1 c. salt
2 tbs. vegetable oil
1 tbs. cream of tarter

Directions:
-cook on low until dough
clumps together
-add food coloring and
scented oils.



*We made a batch of play dough on 2.11 of this year and it is still soft and "playable". I keep it in a Plastic container. We just played with it this week and the colors have bled some, but otherwise it is just "like new".

Here are several play dough recipe sites that I like.
Several of the recipes are edible. I've not tried these because this would be confusing to my little ones at this point, but when they are older I will definately try some of these...

Play Dough Recipes
Homemade Play Dough
The Prepared Pantry
Mister Roger's Easy Play Dough

3 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

is this the one i gave you awhile ago????

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, I don't believe so because Ashley is the one that chose this particular recipe. However, if it is the same as the one you gave me - Thanks! It is a great recipe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! When Becca and I try this, I will post a picture! She definitely needs some more play-doh.

By the way, I tagged you for a meme-- check out my site!