Random Things About Me!

Tuesday 29 April 2008
Posted by Neugier

I have been tagged by Mary!

The rules:

a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

About Me!


1. I like to drink pickle juice, tuna juice, and green olive juice! :D

2. I grew up on the Amazon. My sisters and I had a pet Monkey, Tucan, Parrots, Turtles, and several other species which escape me at the moment.

3. I am a cancer survivor as well as the survivor of a car accident (it rolled 4’x)

4. Saturdays for our family is “girl’s” day! Ashley and I enjoy the day as we choose. For example: An hour relaxing in the pool may be followed by a nice long nap, and an afternoon of shopping topped of with an appetizer at one of any number of cute little places. And when we get home, the dishes are washed, the floors vacuumed, the babies feed, bathed, and most content. A pretty wonderful day!

5. My husband bought me my very own Bambi! –(See next Wordless Wednesday’s post for explanation)

6. I would love to Tandem jump someday.


I am tagging the following fellow bloggers!

JenCantrell's Chatterbox
Sue Stay At Home Mom
Erin Bringing Up Burns
Beth If you Stumble...

0 comments: