You have been Tagged.

Monday 18 August 2008
Posted by Neugier

I have been tagged by Bea for 6 random things about myself!

1. When I eat Oreo's I take them apart and eat the middle part first! (Why do parents usually tell their children they can't do this? I taught mine to! :D

2. I "live" by list! List for me are like a road map through my week. However, I am not bound to my list. When and as needed I make frequent "detours". And to give credit where credit is due, I must say a very grateful Thank you to my dear husband for this. When we were first married, I could not "function" if everything was not done on "time".ie. dinner, dishes, then family. My husband has taught me that I can relax and put myself and my family first without being lazy or dirty etc. and yes, things still get done on time only now it is our time!

3. I hang plaque's and photos in our closet that we like but that do not "fit" anywhere else! Just like Firegirl.

4. I do NOT like clutter. Therefore I go through every room in the house on average every 3 to 4 months and make a follow up call to Goodwill's Pickup service!

5. I use only non.toxic personal and home care products. They clean better than commercial grade cleaners and they are more cost effective! If you are interested in knowing why or how ask me.

6. Tandem jumping is on my Buckett List!

Tag you are it!

Ashley-she has the most unique blog. I reallly like her poetry & check out her store!
Jen-check out her Tried & True Tuesday for some great recipes.
Kelsey-you will laugh till you cry reading K's blog!
Renaissance Man-an "out of the box" look at life and the things you may have been taught were facts of life.
Sandy- amazing photos, inspiration and a welcome "bright spot" to any day.
YOU!- if you would like to join in, please leave me a comment and I will link to your site.

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Labels:

1 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

You will have to write a post on the non toxic cleaning. I know I will not be the only one interested!