Aloha Friday!

Friday 10 October 2008
Posted by Neugier


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought on Fridays I would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you would like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave the link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participates! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question:

Do you have a special quote or poem that challenges and inspires you?

Labels:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many poems and quotes I could use to answer this question, but I have chosen the one below this post. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

That's tough - I like a lot of quotes and a lot of poems, but ins[iring? Challenging? Hmm... I do like what Eleanor Roosevelt said (I know it's cliched)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Amy Clary said...

Hm. I like the sayings "Be the change you want to see in the world" and "Love like you've never been hurt before".

There are loads more but those were the first 2 to pop in my head.

Aloha!

Jennifer said...

I've always loved this quote-- It reminds me to be true to myself.

"Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gem said...

"There is no instinct like that of the heart."

Lord Byron

Tena said...

"Nobody can dim the light which shines from within."
- Maya Angelo

Anonymous said...

Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brethren, wahtsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there by any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Heart of Rachel said...

I love the quote, "Happiness is a place between too little and too much." The quote can also be found on my header.